What is the Vampire Facial?
Become beautiful and have youthful skin with your own blood platelet rich plasma and growth factors. A simple procedure can turn the clock back. The Vampire Facial is a noninvasive in office procedure where a small amount of your blood is drawn from your arm, then platelet rich plasma is obtained with simple techniques and injected into your face or neck. This utilizes your own natural growth factors and other cytokines to give the skin texture, tone, glow, tightness and fullness. Within a few days after the injections, your growth factors are released and start making new collagen, fibrin matrix, angiogenesis and new cells. The result is youthful vibrant looking skin with less wrinkles and lines.
What to Love
- Results of the Vampire Facial are immediate and get better over the course of the following three weeks to naturally reduce or eliminate lines, folds & wrinkles
- PRP Therapy uses your own natural resources so there is no risk of allergic reaction
- PRP Therapy is ideal for those dislike synthetic products
- There is little or no swelling, bruising or lumping
- The Vampire Facial offers lasting, natural effects.
The Vampire Facial treats:
- Crow’s feet
- Dark circles under your eyes
- Acne scarred and sun-damaged skin
- Fine lines around your mouth
- Sallow or dry skin, giving your skin a natural, youthful glow!
What to Know
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) derived from your own blood is then injected into your face with a special microneedling tool, stimulating the growth of new stem cells in the face.
- Collagen will start forming within weeks of the procedure. The procedure takes less than an hour.
- Because the skin receives tiny punctures, swelling, irritation, redness might occur. This will subside in the following 24 – 48 hours of the procedure.
- Bruising may occur and last up to two weeks.
- After this treatment your face will be red. The redness will subside each day. Smooth Synergy has a line of “good for you” make up which will help conceal this redness.
- Effects last up to a year, but, as with any facial, the procedure could be repeated every three to four months for maximum effectiveness.
- Best results are obtained by having three treatments, about a month apart each.
- This procedure is not recommended for anybody with blood-related conditions. Please consult with your medical practitioner beforehand.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, and herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to treatment. These medications can increase the chances of bruising.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT