What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a minimally-invasive skincare procedure that uses advanced exfoliation to gently reduce dead skin cells that dull up the skin. Our patients receive Microdermabrasion treatments to help their skin look younger and more vibrant by carefully diminishing the appearance of surface irregularities such as fine lines, discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
What to Love
- Smooth appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates new cellular turnover
- Helps with pigmentation
- Improves skin texture and skin tone
- Improves the appearance of acne scars and other light scarring
- Gives skin of all colors and types a fresh, healthy-looking glow
- Virtually no side effects
What to know
- We utilize a sophisticated diamond-encrusted wand to suction and gently polish the outer layer of the skin to reduce dead skin cells that clog the surface
- It’s a quick process that reduces discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines
- Safe and non-surgical
- Excellent treatment for skin that is sensitive to chemicals
- There’s no downtime so our clients leave our clinic feeling younger and a lot more comfortable in their skin
What is SilkPeel®?
SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion™ is a skin-freshening technique, similar to microdermabrasion, that helps repair skin after damage from the sun, acne, and the effects of aging. This procedure combines non-invasive exfoliation with patient-specific solutions that are infused deep in the skin’s layers. These solutions contain no harsh chemicals and are used to lighten, hydrate, clear, and even nourish the skin. SilkPeel® exfoliates the skin using medical grade diamond head tips, and provides no wounding to the skin. Despite the name of this procedure, your skin does not “peel”.
As with other skin rejuvenation techniques, this can be combined with other procedures to get the best results for your specific skin needs. Repeated treatments with our certified esthetician may be needed to reduce or remove fine lines and unwanted pigmentation. Immediately after the procedure, you will notice your skin feeling softer and more replenished.
What to Love
- Increased exfoliation of skin
- Rapid increase of cell turnover
- Improved product penetration
- Increased moisture retention
- Decrease in dry, flaky patches
- Can be used on any skin type
- No down time
- Brighter, softer skin tone and texture
- Reduced pigmentation
- Softening of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduction of acne scarring
- Reduced sebum production in oily skin
- Improved clarity in blemish or acne prone skin
What to Know
- SilkPeel® uses a crystal-free, diamond head treatment tip to exfoliate, plus treatment fluids to reduce acne, melasma, brown spots, and fine lines
- Treatments are scheduled every 2 to 4 weeks and take approximately 30 minutes to create baby soft facial skin
- The treatment can be adjusted to your skin type for best results, the SilkPeel® hydrates as it exfoliates and will therefore not irritate even the most sensitive of skin
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT