What is Dermaplaning?
For those who are looking for a non-surgical, noninvasive way to exfoliate skin and shed the epidermis of fine vellus hair- often referred to as “Peach Fuzz.” Dermaplaning, sometimes referred to as dermablading is a safe and gentle method of exfoliating. This mild resurfacing treatment is suitable for all skin tones and types and offers multiple benefits.
What to Love
- Increases cell turnover rate
- Stimulates collagen production for a more youthful appearance
- Leaves your face soft and smooth
- Removes the build up of dead skin cells and facial hair
- Facilitates a better absorption of treatment products
- It is a favorite of make-up artists, models and celebrities as it provides a clean canvas for a flawless finish!
What to Know
- Dermaplaning is a mechanical rather than chemical exfoliation making it an ideal choice for those with sensitive skin, sensitivities to product ingredients or during pregnancy
- Dermplaning is performed by our esthetician and can be booked as a stand alone treatment or, for maximum benefits, added to a facial
- During the treatment our esthetician will use a small scalpel to lightly scrape the surface of the skin removing dead skin cells and unwanted hair that can make your face look dull and lifeless, resulting in baby smooth, glowing skin
- There is no downtime associated with dermaplaning and it is great prior to a special occasion or photography
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT